The theme of this week «Inside» of the Weekly Photo Challenge inspired me this digital expression and composition. I took the original pics with a Nikon F2 🙂
The subject is wonderful and very well inspired by Sara Rosso. A day in my life gives wishes for doing that even for a completely week … I choice today from the moment I opened my e-mail. I did the shots in an inner mood rather than outdoors, except some pics from my terrace. I realize that a journey is so short !! My day was very simple I pass the longer in my workroom and in my kitchen. A real holiday ! My mood was for b&w and for colours ! So some captures represented this duality 🙂
My resolutions and problems to resolve :
1) Take a distance from ebay 🙂 (Olivia collaborate for…)
2) Learning M Hercules Poirot to be more polite 🙂
3) Learning more for my night photography and works on photoshop..
4) Washing my dishes every day and not construct sculptures with them =====>>resolved today 5Th …
5) Take care of my healthy body….doing exercises. Using more my snowshoes=====> I ware them new pic as a proof !
Thanks to you Sara Rosso with this inspiriting and wonderful way to put in practice our New Year goals!