The theme Beyond choiced by Sara Rosso for this week is a Superb one ! I loved it and I had to stop searching in my archives for not inundating this space, because I found a lot of pictures that were pertinent. So a good exercise to cultivate discipline. Thanks Sara, your theme ‘beyond’ has been an accelerator ‘beyond’ my inspiration today!
El Instante se esconde en algún rincón de algún desván
The Instant is into one of the Attics
Well a quiet Sunday of Canadian winter, I wasn’t so far to take shots for the ‘Rounds’ challenge . I did that in my kitchen , in my patio and a little in my workshop…. and some from my archives
So, here are my contributions for this interesting and awesome challenge the Round. X-me that I don’t know how to do for link to A Word in Your Ear from Suellewelling
My resolutions and problems to resolve :
1) Take a distance from ebay 🙂 (Olivia collaborate for…)
2) Learning M Hercules Poirot to be more polite 🙂
3) Learning more for my night photography and works on photoshop..
4) Washing my dishes every day and not construct sculptures with them =====>>resolved today 5Th …
5) Take care of my healthy body….doing exercises. Using more my snowshoes=====> I ware them new pic as a proof !
Thanks to you Sara Rosso with this inspiriting and wonderful way to put in practice our New Year goals!
I think a wonderful subject to finishing our year.
2012 for me was marked by the realization of life projects : 1) Enjoying my new house in the border of sea, 2) The construction of the Restaurant of my son and 3) Opening my Boutique-Gallerie d’Art «Isis und Osiris» This three achievements occurred in Port-Daniel, Gaspesie, Province of Quebec. I choice twelve pictures from 2012. They not correspond to each month but they are representative of the year!